What we know so far about this new fence
- The fencing was installed without permission and without a condition 33 discharge, since this was likely being sort in the reserved matters.
- The fencing is not installed to the standard listed in the reserved matters document.
- The fencing is not installed in the location listed in the reserved matters document. It is installed right next to the trees on the other side.
- Part of Bramble lane is incorporated in the development, and does not make up part of the boundary.
- The trees may be unfairly impacted, as stated in the planning document “the impact of the above can take years to show”.
- The document lists out reasons that Tree protection fencing should be used.
- If this new fence is temporary, removing it again in a few years may cause further damage to the trees and roots.
- We can’t locate reference to this fencing they have installed in any of the documents and it is not shown on the plans.
This is an excerpt from the developers own reserved matters document, that can be found on Broxbourne Planning portal if you search the reference 07/20/0046/RM
How to locate the document in question
Search the reference 07/20/0046/RM on http://planning.broxbourne.gov.uk/Planning/lg/GFPlanningWelcome.page